Expert Litigation Support
Experts frequently disagree, and qualifications, opinions, evidence and methods can be challenged. It is the most qualified, persuasive and factually-based value opinions that will prevail in most cases. Dave Maloney is an experienced personal property specialist who can assist in your litigation support needs.
Maloney is a Certified Appraiser with 30 years experience in many appraisal practice roles including:
- Appraisal course developer
- Appraisal course instructor
- Published author
- Appraisal reviewer
- Expert witness and litigation support provider:
- Deposition testimony
- Trial testimony
- Experience in Federal and State courts
When selecting a personal property appraiser for litigation support, knowledge and experience matter. It would be hard to find a more knowledgeable or experienced personal property appraiser in the US than Dave. He is experienced, able and willing to provide nationwide litigation support and expert witness services.
- Certified appraiser with nearly 30 years of appraisal experience
- Nationally-known appraisal course author and instructor
- Author of Appraising Personal Property: Principles & Methodology (Appraiser’s Press 2011)
- Author of the Complete Online Course in Personal Property Appraising Featuring USPAP
- Co-author of ACA’s Online USPAP Update Course
- Author of the online course, How to Write Appraisal Reports
- Producer of YouTube how-to training videos for appraisers
- Served as expert witness in MD, VA, DC
- Specializes in:
- The appraisal of antiques and residential contents
- Consultations and testimony regarding appraisal theory, principles, methodology, practice, report writing and the generally accepted appraisal standard of USPAP
- Damage and loss claims inspections and reporting
At trial or deposition Maloney knows the importance of establishing and maintaining credibility, presenting an appropriate appearance and demeanor, remaining composed, considering posed questions carefully, providing a simple and direct answer, giving opinions based on facts, following the standards of generally accepted appraisal practice, being impartial and not advocating for the client, and always telling the truth.
Dave is willing to travel as necessary to provide litigation support appraisal services on a nationwide basis.
Contact Dave Maloney. Retain an expert appraiser who will provide you with credible, well-supported and meaningful appraisals or litigation support.