Four Sample Appraisal Report Templates
Purpose of this Paper: The purpose of this 4-page paper is to present four sample appraisal report templates designed to be in conformance with USPAP. Included are:
- Sample donation appraisal report template
- Sample federal estate appraisal report template
- Sample state estate appraisal report template
- Sample appraisal report template for obtaining insurance coverage
About this Paper: These sample appraisal report templates (see below thumbnails) for the above-mentioned four intended uses each contain a business style transmittal letter and enclosures including, at a minimum, the valuation section template and the appraiser’s professional profile.
What you can expect to learn from this Paper:
- A greater understanding of how to construct USPAP-compliant appraisal reports for various intended uses.
- Examples of how to word the various elements of information that are required to be included in a USPAP-compliant appraisal report.
Caveat: As noted in this paper, USPAP does not dictate the form or style of an appraisal report. The enclosed templates are my preferred method of USPAP-compliant appraisal report design. Do not use appraisal report templates without reviewing every word of every sentence and making edits, additions and deletions to the content as necessary given the intended use of the report as well as the needs of the client and other intended users. Include any additional information necessary in order for the report to be understandable.
Author: David J. Maloney. Jr., AOA CM
Cost: $39 US
Delivery: After payment has been made, you will be redirected to a sign-in page. After signing in, you will be emailed a link and password to access the document.